Who We Are
Aunt Bertha is a venture backed, mission driven, B-corp based in Austin, Texas (seeking both local and remote Sales Execs). Founded in 2010, we have developed a platform that connects people in need with programs that can help them through our free search platform. We believe that finding and applying to governmental and charitable social service programs should be quick and easy. Through organizing human service program information, we have been able to connect 250,000 people with organizations that can assist them and by helping the organizations learn about the people they serve and the needs of the community. Our goal is to be the transaction engine for health and services organizations nationwide.
Our Austin office is a casual work environment but if you're not in Texas- no problem- we're good with a handful of remote, Senior Sales Executives! We are a caring bunch, but our approach is balanced. We are highly focused and incredibly driven. We work hard (45-50 hours per week) and are constantly thinking about how we can improve and scale. You can bring your (friendly) dog with you, wear flip flops to the office, there is free lunch, and we have unlimited PTO, but we are very engaged and accountable to one another. Are you driven to find work with a group of passionate people who want to make the world a better place? Aunt Bertha might just be for you. Please note: if our mission doesn't strike a cord with you that is ok, but please consider not applying. We are seeking people who come on fire after learning about Aunt Bertha.
The Job and Responsibilities
Aunt Bertha has pioneered an enterprise version of our software. Our clients include the largest health insurance companies and hospital systems in the country, but there is a long way to go to really get fully into this market. We will be rapidly expanding in 2017 in this and other industries. To help us accomplish that goal, we are seeking experienced Sales Executives based throughout the US. The professionals who fill these positions will sell our products and services into these major markets. Sales Executives have one mission: to hit or exceed goals for adding new revenue to Aunt Bertha. To accomplish this goal you will:
- Actively prospect to create new qualified sales opportunities weekly through cold prospecting (LI, email, calls, networking, etc), responding to inbound opportunities, attendance of trade shows, involvement in associations, etc.
- Proactively manage your pipeline through the sales cycle to close. The experienced Sales Executive we are seeking will have the ability to build and maintain relationships with C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies and be able to clearly articulate how Aunt Bertha can address their needs. This will include creating and presenting presentations, conducting demos, creating proposals, and creating contracts needed to support all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Accurately record all activities in Hubspot.
- Minimum of 5 years of enterprise sales experience in the healthcare sector, government services or related realms
- Minimum 2 years SaaS applications sales experiene
- Strong track record of success and exceeding goals in all aspects of the sales process, from prospecting, to presenting, to closing. You can deliver on objectives on a deadline and are known as a closer
- Strong Technological Aptitude- we are a tech company selling a SaaS solution after all!
- Driven- you have a personal drive to close deals and to outperform while making the world a better place at the same time
- Opportunistic- the creativity and awareness to find new opportunities and the drive and commitment to pursue them. You have ownership in everything you do and you take responsibility for success and challenges alike
- Entrepreneurial- we are still a young, small company. We need someone with a fearless entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- Mental Toughness- you get 10 "no's" and are excited to look at why are are getting "no's" and work even harder to get a "yes" the 11th time
- Integrity- you have a deep sense of responsibility to the mission and to the team
- Strong Salary- 75-85k for Mid-level Sales Exec (OTE= 178-193k), 85-100k Senior Sales Exec. (OTE=193-210k)
- Uncapped commission structure, commissions are 15% of annual recurring revenue closed (deals can be 20k to 250k)
- Stock Options
- Healthcare, dental, and vision for employees and their families / dependents (including FSA and HSA)
- An unlimited time off policy
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Commuter benefits
We are selecting from a broad field of candidates and are open to people in different geographic regions of the US. If you are interested in learning more and think you have what it takes to win, please respond to this job posting with (both things required):
- Your resume
- Include a cover letter in which you tell us directly (without the use of jargon or three letter acronyms : -) who you are, what you want to achieve in life and how it relates to this job, and why Aunt Bertha should strongly consider a deeper conversation with you