Our client is a fast paced, down to earth, but serious contender with a startup that’s got the world’s attention with their technology. Their clients are in the Fortune 100 and they have other Fortune 50 clients clamoring at their door.
The team is tight knit, small and nimble as well as incredibly effective. There is no bureaucracy here. You will have the tools and the budget to get your job done efficiently- as does everyone else.
There are trivia and cornhole competitions (not all at once), of course- there’s beer in the fridge, and management regularly interacts with all levels of employee owners. It’s a great home office that’s now expanding to new markets. Everyone has equity in the business and you will too.
This is an exciting prospective employer with a very bright future.
Reporting to the CEO, this high-level sales management role (exact title TBD) will be responsible for all sales and business development activity for the company. The executive will have ultimate responsibility for selling all products and services to companies including cable, satellite and telco as well as managing the team that sells to the same.
Essential Job Functions:
• Set the sales strategy for the company’s products and services and establish the sales organization’s structure, goals, metrics and incentives.
• Establish the framework for major new business partnerships across the web, wireless and television platforms and create such relationships.
• Act as a truly inspiring leader and mentor for your team of 10-20 people.
• Develop integrated approach with Product Management on customer-oriented product needs.
• Manage a cross functional sales team of outstanding individuals in multiple locations.
• Represent the company at conferences, press and other related sales/customer functions.
• Ability to work with account teams in managing large media clients and successful renewals of multi-million dollar relationships.
• Results-oriented personality. Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
• Superior communication skills and consultative approach for external and internal constituents.
• Highly effective leadership, management and communication skills.
• Excellent client orientation around problem-solving and delivering solutions based products.
• Early stage experience with an entrepreneurial attitude and spirit.
• 10-15 years of directly relevant experience with proven successful track record of achieving revenue goals.
• Accomplished in dynamic deal and contract negotiation and business model problem solving.
• Successful history in achieving significant revenue growth in a technology-oriented, small company environment.
• Extremely comfortable working with a technology-product knowledge base.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Undergraduate with MBA or Master’s degree a plus.
If you have regularly delivered in excess of 20MM in revenues for your employer annually, and you’re interested in learning more about this role, please send a Word resume to dave at technicalintegrity dot com, along with a cover letter delineating why you believe you can hit the ground running for this role.
THANKS for taking the time.
Who we are:
Candidates, please take note. We’re a small professional placement firm focused on making a difference in our community and in the world. We make connections and we give back literally and figuratively, because it’s the right thing to do.
We don’t identify with the sales-y approach that this industry is known for, and we aren’t pushy. We pride ourselves on having a candid, honest, straightforward conversation around cultural and technical matching. We also love to understand what you are passionate about.
We focus on making sure that the jobs we discuss are a good match for you AND for the client. This means that if it’s not a great match, we’ll tell you. If it’s a good match, we’ll ASK YOU to decide whether you want to talk to our client, after we tell you who they are and let you do your own research.
We believe our collaborative, honest approach is the right way to do things, and we think you’ll agree.
We do indeed get paid to do our jobs and we’re good at it, but our job is about building out the teams that our clients NEED and not putting butts in seats. There is no doubt that we are a quality over quantity firm.
We do things differently, on purpose.