Technical Integrity is actively seeking a proven Vice President of Product Development for our client in Denver. Our client is building the next generation of new media technology across multiple platforms including tablets, gaming systems and Smart TVs.
Your job, should you meet the challenge, is to grow this team, and lead them to victory.
Do you love TV and new media?
Are you passionate about developing software in a deadline driven environment?
Is team building in your DNA?
Have an irreverent sense of humor?
Enjoy a startup-like, fast paced environment?
Got tons of experience building cross-functional applications in the media realm?
Have a competitive side?
Good. You’ll need all of these.
This senior-level role reports to the top of the growing organization, and you should be accustomed to delivering results, with a smile.
Our client is excited about the future and this could be your opportunity to shine and truly lead a herculean effort to create world-class new media tools for the consumer.
Without question- this leadership role holds an opportunity to change the face of television and entertainment as we know it. Sound too good to be true? If that’s the case- this role probably isn’t for you. You MUST believe in the vision and have an aspiration to build and lead a great team. Today.
Let’s get to the meat of it;
In this role, your background will include the following in order to be successful.
- High Energy, enthusiastic leader with a can-do attitude and a competitive drive
- Deep passion for consumer facing applications/electronics trends especially in the video delivery realm or MSO arena
- A true desire to lead a highly effective and efficient teams to become a new media force to be reckoned with
- Excellent track record developing and executing product road maps across multiple platforms including gaming, mobile, tablets, browsers and Smart TVs
- Unending passion and drive to succeed in a competitive market place
- Strong technical acumen and a keen understanding of test driven Agile development methodology
- Experience owning Creative and Technical Teams
- You are a technology purist at heart and you possess a deep technical knowledge in most or all of the following areas
- Client Side and UI/UX development
- iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, Cocoa, API development
- Experience developing interactive systems or video playback systems, incorporating real time and / or metadata
- Strong practice creating and managing web and mobile development best practices
- A willingness and capacity to call BS when standards are not being met by internal team members or external vendors
- Demonstrated background to rapidly prototype and pivot as needed based on ongoing market analyses
- Great sense of humor and an ability to communicate with executives and developers alike
- Truly aspirational and visionary product development leadership across all platforms
- Proven ability to bring process, procedure to an enterprise application development environment
If all of this sounds good to you- and you believe you are the leader that we seek- we look forward to speaking with you about what will allow you to be effective in short order.
Highly competitive salary, possible options and profit sharing as well as relocation is available for the right candidate.