This thirty person company is a tight-knit group of dedicated engineers and software specialists in Denver, CO. They love to give back to the Open Source community – they have an impressive group of Github profiles to prove it. You can work remotely, or onsite at their cool Denver offices- your choice. Flexibility is king- as is your commitment to Open Source and quality code. You have a ton of autonomy and responsibility every day. Your opinions and ideas are requested and respected. The best ideas rule the day. Everyone on on staff cares about the products they build and believe in the company mission. If you like competition and sports, this company maybe for you.
Our client is seeking a ‘force multiplier’ in the Product Management realm. This highly visible, critical role will be responsible for determining, building, and implementing requirements for a flagship software application. You should have a strong, demonstrable history of driving the product management process from A – Z for complex software platforms.
- Create user stories from customer interviews and intensive market research
- Develop and test theories on product direction in an organized manner, measure impact on existing users
- Build data driven approach to product design including development of KPI’s specific performance metrics
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal development teams, matching business and technical requirements
- Drive high quality results for an established software company
- You have been a driving force in developing and launching at least one visible software platform, from A-Z with a user- base above 1MM.
- Strong experience working face to face with customers and developers
- Organized and strategic approach to gathering requirements and creating product roadmaps
- Must have Web and / or Mobile experience
- SaaS and/ or ecommerce experience
- Small company / startup experience vastly preferred
- Technical background to help drive data driven processes
- Denver based
- Passion for sports
- API development and mobile experience is ideal
You can expect to be in the 80-120k range, depending on your skills, prior experience, and ability to work hard and get things done.