This small but accomplished team is backed by the best and brightest in Denver and Boulder. They’ve been at it as a team for more than three years and their future is bright. These folks eat Big Data (and perhaps some Froot Loops) for breakfast. They are at the forefront of using Big Data to make people’s lives easier- and as such their market traction is strong.
The office is in central Denver, far too close to drinking establishments and restaurants- but if you simply can’t walk across the street to get a beer or lunch, you can go to the stocked fridge. Joking aside- they take care of their people – no question about that.
Technical Integrity is working with our well-regarded startup client in Denver to build their Quality Assurance Automation Engineering team with an experienced white-box tester.
If you want to work with an incredibly talented development team in continuous-deployment efforts to support an utterly disruptive product with a quickly growing user base- this could be the opportunity for you.
- You are a big advocate of Agile software development and you live and breathe software engineering automation in the Java, HTML, CSS, XML, and the .js realms.
- You truly enjoy being a QA evangelist and QA leader in a small but rapidly growing software company.
- You know TDD inside and out, and you embrace BDD as a smart evolution.
- You will develop a testing strategy that drives quality in the algorithm and development process
- Build advanced automated test suites to exercise applications.
- Responsible for performance, exploratory, functional, integration testing for the product
The Required Skills
- You MUST code well in Java or Python
- Solid exposure to white-box testing
- You must be a genuinely good person that can show kindness, assertiveness, flexibility and drive in the same moment
- Strong RESTful API testing background
- Familiarity with Linux environs
- Git / GitHUB
- Agile background
Nice to Haves
- AWS / EC2
- Excellent API experience for major social media sites
- Big Data technologies like Hadoop, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience with Selenium/Webdriver
- Web transport protocols (HTTP/S, SSL)
- MySQL, Postgres, Cassandra
- Startup DNA