Our client is a company who prides themselves on having a team who all work well together. They will have you do 4 interviews, 2 of which are with the team and direct managers, in order to make sure they can get a good feel for how you communicate and how you work with others. Everyone in the company can approach anyone else in the company and chat, ask questions, and generally get on the same page about what’s going on. If you like a highly collaborative company where you may talk to developers or the VPE in the span of 5 minutes, then this company could be a great fit.
We are looking for a QA Automation Team Lead to oversee three different automation groups. If you are a highly organized person who knows how to prioritize and is ready to step into a leadership role, keep reading. This is an opportunity for creativity, and true technical leadership. You will be overseeing groups that are building and using the testing frameworks that will literally change the way business is done for this fast paced company. Responsibilities will include keeping the different groups on point and making sure the right testing is being done at the right time. If you want lead an incredibly talented development team in continuous-deployment efforts to support an utterly disruptive product with a quickly growing user base- this could be the opportunity for you.
- You truly enjoy being a QA evangelist and QA leader in a rapidly growing software company
- Help to build front and backend testing frameworks for a system that processes billions of transactions
- You will develop a testing strategy that drives quality in the development process
- Build advanced automated test suites to exercise applications.
- Responsible for performance, exploratory, functional, integration testing for the product
The Required Skills
- A love for building testing frameworks for complex web apps from the ground up – preferred language is not important
- Excellent coding skills in at least OO language
- You are a technologist at heart and you’re hungry to build new systems that add real value
- Strong experience in Agile development environments
- You must be a genuinely good person that can show kindness, assertiveness, flexibility and drive in the same moment
- Excellent familiarity with Linux environs
- Willingness to write test cases in your own framework AND train company in its best practices
- Git / SVN experience
- Agile background
- Excellent API experience for major social media sites
- Big Data technologies like Hadoop, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience with Selenium/Webdriver
- Web transport protocols (HTTP/S, SSL)
- Strong SQL skills
- MySQL, Postgres, Cassandra
- Startup DNA