· Do you want to work in one of two amazing outdoor-centric cities near the mountains?
· Are you a technology purist at heart? Perhaps you’re a tech hobbyist?
· Do you play nicely with others while working on complex, fast paced projects?
· Do you love to learn new languages and solve difficult challenges with a team?
If you answered yes to the above- let’s chat! We can even help with relocation!
Our client has a relaxed, casual work environment- while offering and opportunity to work on seriously challenging, mind-bending, high profile products and projects.
Ideal candidates will truly enjoy mentoring and coaching younger developers in
these required skills;
(We are also open to more mid-level engineers in these areas;)
· Strong experience in SaaS solutions
· Product based company experience
· Strong Agile /Scrum background
Preferred skills include
· Google App Engine
· Amazon EC2
· Mobile development
· Keen ability to learn new languages
· Flash / Flex exposure
· Ability to ride company bikes : )
Background check required for felony charges, and sorry, no DUI’s, visa sponsorships or developers that prefer being in a dark basement by themselves.