We’re helping a client find an Identity Access Management Project Manager for our client in North Denver. This role will give you the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies that are looking to leverage our client’s strong industry position in IAM. Please note that IAM experience is REQUIRED.
You will be responsible for managing three to four complex projects at any given time. Below are more details on your regular day-to-day responsibilities.
- Drive strategic projects onsite and remotely with clients
- Work strongly with onshore and offshore resources
- Project plan creation identifying resource needs, performing quality review, escalating functional, quality and timeline issues appropriately
- Maintain relationships with key business representatives throughout project and identify areas for project growth and future sales opportunities
Your background should include
- Senior Project Management Experience
- IAM background
- Willingness to travel 50-75% of the time nationally
- Technical acumen, specifically around architecture and workflow- and a strong ability to communicate these concepts with clients
Nice to have skills include
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sales background