Our client in Denver is working to deliver complex, fun and disruptive technologies in the new media and mobile realms. The team is made up of an impressive array of industry thought leaders and proven engineering staff who value out-of-the-box thinking, a straight forward communication style, and creative technical solutions. They embrace a fast paced start-up culture in order to build bleeding-edge products.
We are looking for Senior Developer/Technical Lead who can help to drive out of the box UX development. You will build and modify UI/UX elements to help users navigate and interface more efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent HTML5, CSS3, and version control experience
- Must have experience across multiple interfaces: Mobile, Web, Tablet, etc
- Strong experience with Agile development and Angular.js framework
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product development
- Senior level developer who can be an independent technical lead
- Great background in JSON and RESTful Web Services
- Demonstrated success with at least one major consumer facing project
- Strong jQuery background
The nice to haves:
- Responsive Design Expertise
- Digital Media Industry background
- Git Source Control knowledge
- A love for UX design
- Strong experience with cross-platform development
- Experience with HTML5 video/audio players
$80-120k and 10% bonus with relocation available for the right candidate.
Who we are:
We are a small professional placement firm focused on making a difference in our community. We give back literally and figuratively by sponsoring great local programs, supporting Meetup groups, and by organizing events focused on the startup world in Denver and Boulder.
We don’t identify with the sales-y or pushy approach that this industry is known for. We pride ourselves on having a candid, honest, straightforward conversation around cultural and technical matching with our clients and we have the same conversation with our candidates.
We are not interested in helping you just find a job, we want to help you find a career doing what you are passionate about. This means that if it’s not a great match, we’ll tell you. If we agree that there’s a good match, we’ll ask you to research our client and then decide whether you want to talk to them.
Our passion is to help our clients build great teams, not just fill positions and we believe our collaborative, honest approach is the right way to do this. Our mantra is “quality over quantity” in everything we do.