Good People, Small Team, Fast-Paced, Casual Environment, GREAT products.
If you relish the idea of looking forward to coming to work every day, to hang out and create new ideas with a proven team that values personal and professional growth – this opportunity may be for you.
Relocation is available for the right candidate!
We are looking for;
- A Senior Rails Engineer and hands-on leader who is eternally optimistic and hungry to be part of a company that has a legitimate shot at greatness
- Someone with an insatiable appetite to learn and help grow our client’s nascent organization
- An over-communicator
- You’re damn organized
- A true leader and mentor for junior developers
- Someone who cares about quality but also understands that sometimes you just need to get @#%^ out the door
- Passionate technologist
- Our client is requiring several years as an object oriented software engineer, with more than two recent years in Rails development.
- Stability- sorry, this is a major career move- no job hoppers will be considered
- Experience with RSpec and/or Cucumber and a preference for TDD
- Passion for community outreach
- Communication skills that are beyond reproach
- Insatiable appetite for learning
- This seed funded startup (nearing Series-A) is growing it’s revenue base monthly and they are signing national brands daily
- There is a very competitive salary range from 85-110k and up to 5% equity for the right candidate!
- Note- In most, but not all, cases more equity would mean less salary
- 100% covered health benefits for the employee
- NO official vacation policy- take what you need and be an adult about it
- Access to conferences to speak and/or absorb great ideas
Nice to have skills that will bring you to the top of the list
- Excellent API integration experience
- Design Skills – not afraid of photoshop
- Excitement about attending conferences, whether it be to share your ideas as a speaker or absorb ideas from other leaders in technology
- A great smile