You will manage, build, and improve Windows Networks and systems. You must have solid experience in both MS Lync and Exchange as you will work with them on an every day basis. Some days you will work with customers, somed days only machines, but you should be able to communicate clearly and honestly when you interface with humans. You will spend 80+% of your time working from the Boulder office helping to develop and implement client solutions remotely.
We are certain that you will appreciate the reputation that our client has developed over the years in Colorado. They are a well regarded firm in North Denver, who take a forthright, humble, and honest approach even though they are in the consulting world.
The small team treats one another as family and you will fit right in if you are also humble, bright and motivated to make a difference for their clients.
- Senior Level MS Lync Experience, Several Client Implementations
- Excellent Windows Engineering Skills in Active Directory, Exchange etc
- Familiarity Route and Switching experience in the Cisco realm including experience with Nexus 2000, 5000, 7000 routers.
- Strong Virtualization experience
- A love for working on difficult and uncommon client solutions
- At least one year of face to face client consulting experience
- Confidence but not cockiness
- Ability to function independently
The nice to haves:
- Excellent security skills — in particular with ASA and ISR
- Wireless Cisco LAN controllers
Who we are
We are a small professional placement firm focused on making a difference in our community. We give back literally and figuratively by sponsoring great local programs, supporting Meetup groups, and by organizing events focused on the startup world in Denver and Boulder.
We don’t identify with the sales-y or pushy approach that this industry is known for. We pride ourselves on having a candid, honest, straightforward conversation around cultural and technical matching with our clients and we have the same conversation with our candidates.
We are not interested in helping you just find a job, we want to help you find a career doing what you are passionate about. This means that if it’s not a great match, we’ll tell you. If we agree that there’s a good match, we’ll ask you to research our client and then decide whether you want to talk to them.
Our passion is to help our clients build great teams, not just fill positions and we believe our collaborative, honest approach is the right way to do this. Our mantra is “quality over quantity” in everything we do.