We are actively seeking several full time software engineers with a passion to work with massive amounts of data specifically around concurrency, multi-threading, algorithm development and significant open source solutions for complicated new code development as well as existing framework integration. If you really enjoy working with Open Source frameworks in Java/Ruby environment and using them to solve incredibly complex issues for real world challenges, we’d like to hear from you.
Our Boulder, Colorado based client is a leader in its field. They were first to market with their cutting-edge solution and they have a solid and growing client base with incredibly reputable global firms. This is a great opportunity to join a small but growing team of developers, in an Agile environment, who care about what they do and work hard to achieve the company goals. The company also works hard to show that it appreciates its employees with a generous equity program and very competitive benefits, as well as a fun, fast-paced startup environment.
One of the most compelling aspects of this role is the opportunity to bring your experience with open source frameworks to make a difference on some of the most complex software engineering challenges in the Denver area. Very competitive salary and relocation packages are available for ideal candidates.
Please find the preferred skill-sets for your review below. We’d be happy to answer your questions and tell you more about the role should you want to investigate further.
You should be prepared to discuss concurrency, multi-threading, write algorithms and demonstrate your ability to code with the client on a whiteboard. You will be asked to demonstrate this skill during the interview process.
- Take massive amounts of pride in your ability to deliver high quality code
- Experience in an Agile development environment, or at least a fundamental understanding of how it works
- Ability to play nicely with others and actually prefer to work as a team
- Can take constructive criticism well and grow from it
- Have a TRUE PASSION for working with complex algorithm and coding problems
- Experience and desire to work on a small team in a small / mid size company
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Google BigTable
- Ruby on Rails
- RESTful Frameworks
- Querying systems such as Hornet or Kafka
- Strong SQL coding skills
- Excellent Java multi-threading skills
- Strong background in concurrent data structures
- Framework integration
- NoSQL background
- RDMBS experience
Please send Word resumes to dave at technicalintegrity dot com for consideration
Why Boulder? Boulder is a GREAT place to live with access to the outdoors, 300 days of sunshine a year and a smart, friendly population. See this recent article for more!