As the demands increases for our services so must our development team. We are looking to add three full-stack engineers to our group of exceptional coders. Our mission is to build software that is delightful to use, insightful to customers, and, most importantly, is elegant and scalable.
Working in a collaborative environment you will be tackling challenges dealing with Big Data Analytics, presenting complex workflows to users in a simple compelling way, creating a diverse, flexible and innovative collection of apps, building out third-party platform functionality, and much more.
You will have the freedom to work remotely, typically one day per week. You will work on a team where everyone has a voice. You will participate in frank discussions about complicated problems and identifying solutions. You will do all of this in a reasonable amount of time each week, not working 50+ hours in order to get your work done. And relocation assistance is available if you are the right person for the job.
- Develop full-stack features, from MongoDB modeling through to collaborative client apps (backbone, knockout, etc)
- Delivering high-quality, scalable solutions quickly
- Collaborate with product and design teams to design simple, powerful, innovative user experiences (web and mobile)
- Building out automated tests at the unit, functional and integration levels, so that we can always move quickly
- Work alongside dedicated, adventurous developers in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- 5+ years of full-stack development experience, with a strong foundation in the fundamentals
- A desire to work in Rails; you don’t have to know it now, but you have to have the aptitude and desire to work in it
- Functional experience working on complex web applications
- The ability and desire to work in an environment where you can move from project to project, adapting to change and new challenges along the way
- Must be able to balance the need to work as part of a collaborative team with the autonomy required to be successful in your role
- An adventurous spirit
- A polyglot’s thirst for learning new technologies and identifying new solutions to old problems
- No Jerks Need Apply – this is not the place for big egos or political motivations
Skills that will bring you to the top of the list include
- Experience working Ruby/Rails
- Previous experience with JS MVC, Ember, and/or Angular
- Working with distributed systems is a plus
- Experience with Single Page Web Apps is a big plus
- Experience with MongoDB is a bigger plus
For more information- please email [email protected]