Kapost is the world’s leading provider of content marketing software and services, powering the content operations of more than 100 companies. We’re growing fast, from 15 to 60 employees in the past year, and are looking to add some great folks to our team. We’re super proud of our culture and technical challenges that we provide- please read on.
At Kapost, we believe software development is an art. To that end our culture is centered around hiring exceptional engineers, who are empowered with creative freedom and autonomy. We focus on code quality and collaboration on projects that have a big impact. Our team is made up of extraordinary individuals, both personally and professionally. And we plan on always keeping it that way.
Our mission is to build software that is a delightful to use, insightful to customers, and, most importantly, is elegant and scalable.
Working in a collaborative environment you will be tackling challenges dealing with Big Data Analytics, presenting complex workflows to users in a simple compelling way, creating a diverse, flexible and innovative collection of apps, building out third-party platform functionality, and much more.
You will have the freedom to work remotely, typically one day per week. You will work on a team where everyone has a voice. You will participate in frank discussions about complicated problems and identifying solutions. You will do all of this in a reasonable amount of time each week, not working 50+ hours in order to get your work done. And relocation assistance is available if you are the right person for the job.
- Develop awesome new features for our growing app
- Delivering high-quality, scalable solutions quickly
- Collaborate with product and design teams to design simple, powerful, innovative UX
- Building out automated tests at the unit, functional and integration levels, so that we can always move quickly
- Work alongside dedicated, adventurous developers in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- 2+ years of Rails development experience in a complex production level environment
- A drive and desire to work on complex technical challenges
- A polyglot’s thirst for learning new technologies and identifying new solutions to old problems
- The ability and willingness to adapt to change and new challenges along the way
- Must be able to balance the need to work as part of a collaborative team and autonomously
- No Jerks Need Apply – this is not the place for big egos or political motivations
Skills that will bring you to the top of the list include
- Algorithm Design and Development
- Excellent Data Modeling background
- Previous experience with JS MVC, Ember, and/or Angular
- Working with distributed systems is a plus
- Experience with Single Page Web Apps is a big plus
- Experience with MongoDB is a bigger plus
For more information- please email [email protected]