Technical Integrity is actively seeking a full time, onsite, six month contract, or contract-to-hire Magento developer for our client in Denver.
Our client has long been known to foster a great work environment with a solid respect for your personal time. They work with highly visible clients that encourage them to embrace their creative tendencies. Do you thrive in a fast-paced, team-focused environment? This opportunity could be for you. Typically 8a– 5p onsite with some flex for traffic / family responsibilities and a possibility of 4/10’s if you prefer.
Be a leader within an established mid-size business, on a small team- working to deliver world-class, custom Magento websites. These new sites will enable you to think outside the box and deliver truly unique solutions for high profile brands.
The Required Skills
- At least two recent, production level releases with Magento, ideally in combination with a complex web-application. (sorry, no mom and pop, or personal projects )
- Excellent communication skills and ability to play nicely in the sandbox with others
- Strong OOPHP coding skills
- Familiarity with ZEND framework
- Version control experience – ideally Git
Nice to Have skills
- Past focus on / passion for accessibility
- Experience in responsive development
- MySQL background
- AWS/ EC2 knowledge
- Kanban exposure