Our client is a company who prides themselves on having a team who all work well together. They will have you do 4 interviews, 2 of which are with the team and direct managers, possibly the CEO and CTO, in order to make sure they can get a good feel for how you communicate and how you work with others. Everyone in the company can approach anyone else in the company and chat, ask questions, and generally get on the same page about what’s going on. If you like a highly collaborative company where you want to make an impact and you may talk to developers or the VPE in the span of 5 minutes, then this company could be a great fit.
Technical Integrity is working with our well-regarded startup client in Denver to build their Quality Assurance Manual Test team to be a true partner to the Engineering Department.
If you want to work with an incredibly talented development team in continuous-deployment efforts to support an utterly disruptive product with a quickly growing user base- this could be the opportunity for you.
Who are you?
- You have a true drive and passion for software testing
- You are incredibly detail oriented and you have plenty of examples of this in the QA realm
- You want to help a small test team grow to a highly functional and effective one
- You spend 60-70% of your time generating use cases, test plans and doing manual testing- 30-40% of your time will be working to grow the automated test capabilities.
- A true drive to grow personally and professionally
- Passion for Manual QA testing, preferably in a LAMP environment (we mention it twice for a reason)
- Strong exposure to working in Linux / Unix
- One year in an Agile development environment
- Some exposure to Selenium, JIRA or other open source test tools
- Recent SQL experience
- Some experience in an object oriented language- no preference on which
The Nice to Haves
- Experience embedded with sprint teams
- Desire to grow / help build automated testing frameworks