Our client is a growing startup (22 people, and adding more) located in Boulder, CO. This venture-backed team is made up of a strong mix of very talented and driven individuals, with a proven senior leadership team coming from strong technical backgrounds.
The office layout is open and the floor plan helps to foster the casual, collaborative environment that has played a key role in the company’s innovation of its product, starting from day one, back in January of 2013. In addition, you will find everything you would expect in the office of a progressive and fun startup – stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks to keep you nourished, whiteboards for days, and no less than two craft beers on tap for your enjoyment.
If you are a polyglot, wanting to work with a team of dedicated engineers- adopting the best and latest technologies- all while solving real-world / real-time challenges for other engineers, then this may be a great opportunity for you.
Who are you?
The Required Skills
- Strong understanding of the browser environment, DOM, and AJAX
- Experience with Git or similar version control tools
- Excellent self-starter, with the ability to analyze trade-offs between potential solutions to a given problem
- Startup DNA
- Drive for continual self improvement
Strongly preferred experience that will bring you to the top of the list!
- Strong TDD background
- Real time JSON exposure
- Messaging experience
- Front-end optimization techniques
- Mobile web development
- Java / Scala (Akka and Play)