Technical Integrity is working with an innovative client in Denver to deliver complex, fun and disruptive technologies in the new media / mobile realm across platforms like iPad, Kindle, gaming Platforms, SmartTV’s and more.
This well regarded organization values out-of-the-box thinking, a straightforward communication style and creative technical solutions. Our client has big company benefits, while embracing fast paced start-up culture. In order to build bleeding edge products, our client has assembled an impressive array of industry thought leaders and seasoned engineering staff to tackle the most complex (and fun) projects.
The current need focuses on a senior developer role to help round out the product development team.
This individual will work with a tight knit, highly skilled team led by a Director who is a Senior Level Developer as well.
Primary technical requirements include;
* Senior level mobile development skills on at least two large-scale consumer-facing applications
* Strong Java development skills (or other relevant Object Oriented Design background)
* Excellent HTML5, CSS3 and version control experience
* Experience with Agile development
* Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product development
Ideal candidates will have experience with
* Tablet and Phone development
* O/S Segmentation
* A love for UX design
* Strong experience with cross-platform development
* Deep knowledge of consumer facing mobile applications
* Understanding of media industry including television/cable/satellite
* Digital rights management
* Awareness of design philosophies and challenges surrounding application impact on battery life
Of course it goes without saying (okay, we’re saying it) that you should be able to play nicely with others as this is a highly collaborative environment. You should love to share ideas all in the name of making the product and the company better. You should have several examples of your technical development capabilities in the mobile realm, and you should be proud of what you’ve accomplished thus far. You should also be excited about what this role may allow you to learn and contribute to the future of new media.
EXCELLENT Pay and Relocation is available for the right candidate.