Our client is a company who will want to make sure you are both a culture and a technology fit for their role. They give final OK to the team with whom you’ll be working. This is a company who operates worldwide, but has very tight knit teams in Denver and Boulder.
We’re looking for a coder who has experience in Ruby, Perl, Python or PHP (in that order of preference) who LOVES to work in systems and infrastructure. If you don’t love this world, please don’t apply!
Our client has an immediate need for someone who can design solutions, build them out, and implement them in a mission critical environment. They work with everything from single linux boxes up to load balanced and clustered AWS systems.
- Software Development (you’ll be doing 80-90% of your work here)
- Servers running Apache on Linux
- Configuration Management – puppet, chef
- Cloud Systems like AWS, Rackspace, etc
- Load Balancing
- Monitoring – Nagios and others
- A ridiculous amount of experience with Linux – Windows admins need not apply!
You should expect to be paid in the 90-120k range, all depending on your experience and ability to come in and start knocking things out right away.