– Fast paced
– Friendly, collaborative and helpful
– Truly focused on innovation
– Startup-like and Agile-centric
– Open environment
To change the face of television as you know it. On Demand Television is here to stay. Make your impact with this team. You should love to think outside the box and want to share your ideas on how to make products more compelling from both a business and a consumer’s perspective. You should have a competitive spirit and you should want to increase market share because you are making people’s lives easier. Your work on these products will also ultimately provide a great deal of value for both parties.
The skill set
– As a member of this growing team, you will focus your product management skills to help our client deliver innovative mobile and web solutions.
– You should have lead at least one large scale product implementation in a SaaS, mobile or complex web application environment.
– A technical degree or very strong technical acumen is a requirement.
– You must possess demonstrated experience working across multiple departments and balancing multiple projects/products at once.
– Ideal candidates will come from a media industry background.
– Ideally technical background
– At least one highly complex web app
– Understand web-based products from consumer perspective
– Analytical background
– Experience with Search/Reporting Tools
– Will own product features but not product (ipad kindle etc)
– Must know HOW to build products and go back and forth between tech and business (but no business analysts)
– Articulate HOW to build the system in various languages / countries but not cutting and pasting from previous efforts
– Must be strategic and insightful
– Must be a technologist, and love the mobile world in particular
– Startup Experience or highly technical product base experience preferred
Who we are
Candidates, please take note. We’re a small professional placement firm focused on making a difference in our community and in the world. We make connections and we give back literally and figuratively, because it’s the right thing to do.
We don’t identify with the sales-y approach that this industry is known for, and we aren’t pushy. We pride ourselves on having a candid, honest, straightforward conversation around cultural and technical matching. We also love to understand what you are passionate about.
We focus on making sure that the jobs we discuss are a good match for you AND for the client. This means that if it’s not a great match, we’ll tell you. If it’s a good match, we’ll ASK YOU to decide whether you want to talk to our client, after we tell you who they are and let you do your own research.
We believe our collaborative, honest approach is the right way to do things, and we think you’ll agree.
We do indeed get paid to do our jobs and we’re good at it, but our job is about building out the teams that our clients NEED and not putting butts in seats. There is no doubt that we are a quality over quantity firm.
We do things differently, on purpose.
Send Word resumes and a cover letter to dave at technicalintegrity dot com