Our client is proud of their culture and it’s resulted in incredibly happy employees. This is a company who operates worldwide, but has very tight knit teams in Colorado. If you’re down to earth, collaborative and you have a lot to offer the world and you’re excited about sharing it, please keep reading.
Technical Integrity is actively looking for up to six Linux/Unix troubleshooting experts for 24×7 shift work to support our client’s massive infrastructure scaling efforts in Denver and Boulder.
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to hone (or better utilize) your Linux/Unix troubleshooting skills in a cloud based, SaaS environment, this could be the right role for you.
- You will focus on systems design, reliability, scalability, availability and all the other “ities” you expect in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Managing and resolving systems service issues is easy and enjoyable for you. Additionally, you love to build new solutions and automate so you don’t have to troubleshoot the same problem twice.
- Ensuring that this high availability system hums is your primary concern during these overnight shifts.
- Contribute in software and system performance analysis and tuning, service capacity planning and demand forecasting.
- You will work with a small but growing, focused team, for 40 – 50 hours a week in this full time, salaried role with excellent benefits and a great office in one of two central locations
- 3 years of Linux systems administration with scripting skills in Shell, PHP, Perl or Python.
- Demonstrated technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience- including Application Support.
- Demonstrated and reference-able experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
- Technical Degree or equivalent related experience in a production environment.