We are actively working with our client, a well regarded firm in North Denver, who is seeking a full time Windows Network Engineer with excellent MS Lync background. You should have strong client facing skills for this full time role in and around the Front Range from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins, Colorado. You will spend 80+% of your time working from the Boulder office helping to develop and implement client solutions remotely.
We are certain that you will appreciate the reputation that our client has developed over the years in Colorado. Their forthright approach and humble and honest demeanor is really hard to find in the consulting world.
The small team treats one another as family and you will fit right in if you are also humble, bright and motivated to make a difference for their clients.
Key attributes of senior engineers include the following;
-Senior Level MS Lync Experience, Several Client Implementations
-Excellent Windows Engineering Skills in Active Directory, Exchange etc
– Familiarity Route and Switching experience in the Cisco realm including experience with Nexus 2000, 5000, 7000 routers.
– Strong Virtualization experience
– A love for working on difficult and uncommon client solutions
– At least one year of face to face client consulting experience
Nice to have skills include
– Excellent security skills — in particular with ASA and ISR
– Wireless Cisco LAN controllers
Soft skills to fit into this company culture include
– Confidence but not cockiness
– Ability to function independently
If you believe you meet most or all of these qualifications and if the development environment sounds intriguing to you, please drop us a line at lars at technicalintegrity dot com