We are a company who focuses on at least these 3 core tenants: Community, Integrity, and Quality over Quantity. We are also the only firm with an engineer on staff and we intend to increase our technical depth as a team.
If you’re interested in helping people find awesome jobs, being 100% honest with them all the time, and making sure that we’re matching people and companies together, then start thinking about what you’ll say in the paragraph you include with your resume and please keep reading.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Find awesome people every day (read: sourcing, sourcing, sourcing)
- 90% in-office (telecommute) work, with potential to represent our company at local meetups and events
- Software we use: ATS, Evernote, Wunderlist, email, computers, cell phones, and slide rules.
- Write job posts and make sure they are found everywhere on the internet
- Ask questions and ask for help when you need – this is a team effort, no loan wolves!
- When you prove yourself, we’ll give you a team to manage!
You must be hungry for knowledge and willing to learn and operate according to our company methodology: Honesty at every turn along with quality matches for candidates and for jobs.
Top of the stack stuff:
- Technical Degree or highly technical background
- Have you written code? If so what for?
- Involved and well respected in the tech community
- You’re an “idea” person who likes to learn and suggest new approaches
How it works:
- This is a contingent recruiting contract position – you get paid when you get a placement
- There will be a 90 day trial period – You’ll be asked to meet specific goals each week and every 30 days
- We have stand up meetings to discuss progress and make sure we’re all on the same page
- We work at The Hub in Boulder or Shift in Denver and can have “office days” if you’d like!
Send your resume and the requested information to Matt via the email address on his personal website. (prove you can do research and follow instructions).