Are you a UX Designer who is passionate about what you do? Are you the type of person who lives to create great customer experiences? Have empathy for the users’ needs? Are you driven to deliver useful, usable, responsive, intuitive user interface experiences? Have experience with and understand the importance of an Agile environment? If so, this position is likely going to be a great fit for you and you should really keep reading.
Our client is on a mission to improve the way companies do business by providing instant, unfiltered visual context of what is happening within their customer’s stores. They put video-driven business intelligence into our customer’s hands and transform traditional video surveillance into a strategic management tool.
Here’s what you can do:
- Design simple, intuitive workflows and drive overall user experience strategy
- Conceptualize features using mental modeling, user journeys, personas, application maps, story mapping, workflows and wireframes and your own innate fabulousness
- Conduct in-depth interviews to help determine the strategic direction of a product
Map out a highly complex enterprise software-as-a-service (SaaS) interfaces across multiple browsing devices
- Evangelize the art and science of usability and the importance of having a consistent and correct user experience and exert influence to act as a customer advocate throughout the company
- Present and defend your concepts using your understanding of research, patterns and best practices
- Address complex design problems and provide sound design solutions
- Translate the business goal and user experience into a site map
- Establish and document UI visual design standards/patterns for common usage
across all products and applications to achieve an integrated and consistent experience
Still with me? Great!
If you have a strong portfolio that demonstrates intelligent problem-solving through solid, usable interface designs for complex web-based applications and want to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams then send me your resume and a link to your portfolio. It’s time for us to talk and I am excited to tell you about this position that will allow you to have input on strategy and techniques, project flow, process and procedure, and implementation strategies. This is your chance to perform at a high level, express your opinion, grow professionally and be part of a fantastic team.
I’ll be ready for your resume/portfolio as soon as you send it to jayna at technical integrity dot com. I look forward to hearing from you!