The Culture and Company
Our client has a 95% retention rate and has been voted one of the best places to work in Denver over the past five years. They pride themselves on having an incredibly cohesive, yet casual team environment.
The technical challenges are impressive in that their platform and products facilitate more than 50 billion events daily in nearly 200 countries. If you’re interested in joining a highly collaborative team environment that is regularly tackling some super interesting UX challenges- this job may be for you!
- Deep and impressive portfolio, featuring examples of functional, simple and delightful user interfaces, ideally in the B2B realm.
- Experience with data visualization, infographics, and teachings of Tufte is a plus
- You possess excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions) and be comfortable presenting to many audiences
- Experience building interactive prototypes
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to manage, interpret and influence cross functional teams to facilitate a close relationship with engineering, marketing and sales
- Attend daily stand-ups and work as cross-functional champion to implement design as a practice
- Partner with executives, users, product managers, software engineers and product marketing to define and oversee user experience
- Execute simple and elegant design that combines intuitive UX with the finer details into a cohesive product
- Develop information architecture, interaction models, customer flows, schematics, prototypes, and visual designs for products and services that challenge our assumptions, validate hypotheses, and optimize user experience
More Good Stuff
- Authentic, genuine leadership and highly collaborative teams
- Work-life balance
- Very strong compensation package
- Unlimited PTO (planning required!), business closed from Christmas to New Years
- Make a real difference - your code reaches millions of people as soon as you release it
- Flip flops – Yep!