We’re actively seeking social animals who enjoy coding in PHP on unique, new media applications- for our client in South Denver. This is a Contract-to-Hire role with a cool company, working on interesting challenges. Direct Hire is possible for the right individual.
The team is close-knit and expects that you are able to play nicely with others. You should enjoy the collaborative approach to coding.
Our client has NO vacation policy and no sick policy…you are treated as a grown up and you can take the time you need, as long as you are delivering at a high level. This is a very supportive group- as well as being fun, quirky, and they don’t take themselves too seriously. Why should you, after all?
If you enjoy a friendly, open environment with ping-pong, fooz, and a coffee bar keep -reading.
So, what traits should you share with these team members in order to fit in?
- A true love and passion for technology- you likely have several side projects
- You pride yourself on details and the nitty-gritty of delivering clean code
- Able to create prototypes and not get too attached / you enjoy quick iteration
- You love unusual and custom development opportunities for clients
- Willingness to compromise- no attitudes allowed
Core Technical Requirements
- PHP (7 out of 10 min)
- Multi-site and premium them modification within WordPress (7+ out of 10 min)
- HTML (7-8 min)
- CSS (7-8 min)
Some remote work is possible after proving yourself to the team- perhaps one day a week.
Nice to have experience
- Experience with responsive themes/design
- Elegant mobile solution
- SEO / Organic Search experience
- Store Locator development experience
- Conditional Logic