Technical Integrity is currently seeking Senior Product Manager candidates for our client near Downtown Denver.
Our client is well-regarded in the cloud-services realm and due to growth and acquisitions, they are looking for a full time, high-level Product Manager with cloud-solutions experience. At least one year of recent exposure to cloud-computing technologies is required.
Additional requirements include five to seven years of the following;
- Strong Business Acumen- Excellent ability to methodically process information, develop strategic roadmaps, Best Practices and technical documentation
- Global Perspective- Keen understanding of larger ramifications surrounding decision making about Product Development and rollout on a global level
- Deep knowledge of Customer Needs- Strong background working to identify opportunities and deliver Product solutions to high level clients
- Excellent Product Marketing Background- Experience in marketing of cloud-services related technologies. Must consider stake-holders of all levels.
- Process Development- Must be able to create certainty out of ambiguity. Process creation and cross-departmental teamwork is critical for this role.
- Strong Technical Aptitude- Computer Science or related degree will be an important foundation for working in this highly technical environment. Experience with virtualization and storage technologies is particularly interesting.
Salary level is 90-100K with possible bonus structure.
This is an immediate need in Denver, New Jersey or Dallas, TX. All qualified candidates will be contacted.