Our client has built a highly collaborative, lean Agile team environment in North Denver. Great ideas come from working closely together and team members spend most of their working hours in the office discussing and building solutions. There is no issue with taking time away for kids plays, doctors appointments etc. The brand new, custom built offices have great views of the nearby mountains. The team often brings in food for employees, and team members often meet nearby for a run, for pizza, movies and beer to connect offline. This mid size, eight year old company is stable, growing and well respected.
You will have the opportunity to make a HUGE impact on the organization in leading the team tasked with delivering highly customized solutions for their clients.
- Collaborative, friendly and driven leader
- Solutions driven, optimistic mentality
- Technical support leadership background- this could be looked at as a "Tier IV" position
- Strong Bash and SQL scripting skills at a minimum
- Strong customer facing skills, online, in-person and by phone. You should love making your client's lives easier.
- Deep familiarity with both developing and following a strategic roadmap
- Strong acumen with data integration from disparate sources
- DKeen ability to work as a player-coach on a small team of three, easily delegating and mentoring along the way
- ETL integration exposure
- Experience with Java 1.7, ideally recently
- Strong infrastructure and systems knowledge