Are you a Senior C# developer with around 5 years of experience? Can you read/write C++? Yes? Ok then…you might be interested in our client in North Denver. They are growing and looking for creative developers. Creative, in this case, means you see the big picture, know how to get the job done when it needs to be done and you thrive on finding solutions to problems. They want a developer they can rely on. Want to work for a company that appreciates your expertise? This might just be it. You won’t be bored, that’s for sure!
The job will be to write NEW code to wrap up and communicate with their legacy code; work with the queuing, message, and scheduling system that already exists for new functionality; consume, build, and expose APIs for both internal and external/public systems; as well as taking user stories and turning this into a plan and code.
Here is some of what you should bring to the table:
- C# – a minimum of 5-8 years of experience, more is always better
- C++ – at least 2 years of experience
- Experience working with legacy systems, writing wrappers or interfaces and building new tech on top
- You must be humble, but willing to share your ideas and fight for your ideas in a civil manner (they respect this enormously)
Here is some of what they bring to the table:
- The company is run by developers from your manager all the way up to the top. They understand engineers.
- This position pays $110-125k per year, has the possibility of bonuses, there’s little to no travel, and 3 weeks of vacation to start
- You WILL be challenged, you WILL be relied on, and you WILL be building new code
This is the part where you send me your resume at jayna at technical integrity dot com. Go on…I’m waiting…