Technical Integrity is actively seeking Data Storage Engineers with strong Systems and Networking familiarity for our client in the Boulder area.
This is a full time job with a reputable firm that is growing very quickly.
Our client has sites all over North, South America and internationally. You should have strong familiarity with systems and networking principles as you will be troubleshooting entire systems as the implementation is under way.
Excellent external/internal client-facing skills are required. Ability to document and communicate configuration, system and troubleshooting through rood cause analysis. Ability to work in team environment with the goal to share and document information for the benefit of entire team.
Core familiarity with systems architecture best practices, as-built documentation methodologies
Additional Requirements include;
- Experience with HP 3PAR a must
- StorNext (or other shared file systems) a must.
- Scripting skills (Bash, Korn, Perl etc) for automation purposes
- Oracle DB experience
- Excellent Windows 2008/2012 Server Administration background
- Familiarity with large StorageTek, Sun/Oracle, Spectralogic, Quantum and IBM robotic tape libraries a plus
- ACSLS exposure a plus
- Network troubleshooting and configuration a plus
- Familiarity with other large disk systems (NetApp (FAS/E-Series), Hitachi (BlueARC), EMC/Isilon a plus
- Virtualization skills- preferably HyperV a plus
To learn more about this unique opportunity to travel (10%) throughout the Americas to support complex, high-availability systems, please send a Word resume to dave at technicalintegrity dot