Technical Integrity is working with an innovative client in Denver to deliver complex, fun and disruptive, user-centric technologies in the cable realm.
This organization values out-of-the-box thinking, a straightforward communication style, and creative technical solutions. Our client has big company benefits, while embracing a fast paced, start-up like culture.
In order to build bleeding edge products, our client has assembled an impressive array of industry thought leaders and seasoned engineering staff to tackle the most complex (and seriously fun) projects.
We are looking for a Project Manager from the Cable realm that can think out of the box to create a industry changing user experience in the area of media discovery. This Project Manger will coordinate multiple project teams along with multiple external vendors.
The Required Skills
• Cable Industry Experience a must
• Strong Project Management pedigree- certification ideal but not required
• Experience with managing UI related projects from start to finish
• Solid understanding of coding principles in HTML5, MPEG2 and similar areas
• Proven track record on delivering set-top box related projects on schedule
• Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence or similar
• Ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
• Ability to conduct risk assessments and develop plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks
• Technical Degree
• Project Management Certification
• Driven for Project Success, no task too small or large
Up to $105k, 10% bonus, Full benefits
Who we are:
We are a small professional placement firm focused on making a difference in our community. We give back literally and figuratively by sponsoring great local programs, supporting Meetup groups, and by organizing events focused on the startup world in Denver and Boulder.
We don’t identify with the sales-y or pushy approach that this industry is known for. We pride ourselves on having a candid, honest, straightforward conversation around cultural and technical matching with our clients and we have the same conversation with our candidates.
We are not interested in helping you just find a job, we want to help you find a career doing what you are passionate about. This means that if it’s not a great match, we’ll tell you. If we agree that there’s a good match, we’ll ask you to research our client and then decide whether you want to talk to them.
Our passion is to help our clients build great teams, not just fill positions and we believe our collaborative, honest approach is the right way to do this. Our mantra is “quality over quantity” in everything we do.