Technical Integrity is actively seeking a Senior Vice President of User Experience and Design for our well-respected and innovative client in the cable realm.
This position is truly a dream job for the right person.
If you wish to change the face of television as we know it, this is your opportunity.
This highly visible role will have a great deal of responsibility in launching elegant and exciting user-centric digital products on mobile platforms, as well as connected devices such as SmartTVs, Gaming Consoles and traditional set-top boxes.
You will actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
Your background should include having launched successful and highly visible digital video products in the consumer marketplace. All candidates should have strong experience with highly visible brands.
- You will be paid handsomely for your hard work
- You will have a strong degree of authority and autonomy in on important decisions
- You will have the resources to truly be able to make a difference
- Our client is passionate about creating simple, usable and enjoyable platforms for their customers to interact with on a daily basis.
- They believe in changing the way television is consumed.
- Life onsite in Denver is fast-paced and demanding, but it’s fun.
- As a public company, targets will be met and goals should be exceeded for the team’s and the company’s success.
- This company fosters product innovation and entrepreneurial thought processes through a startup-like environment.
- The Agile methodology rules the day.
- You are a natural leader in the creative digital video arena and your team will follow you to the ends of the earth to help you accomplish your goals.
- Your deep digital video platform launch and implementation experience is well known and respected nationally, if not worldwide.
- Your knowledge about the digital video industry, including the competitive landscape, is unparalleled and that’s evident immediately.
- Your passion for digital media product design is easy to discern from your past work. Your desire to make gorgeous, usable products is contagious.
- Your drive to better the relationship that the client values with its customers is unstoppable.
- Lead the thirty-person (and growing) design, development and product team’s efforts across mobile, TV, and web platforms. Lead all front-¬end software development activity
- Develop and maintain client’s mobile application & TV roadmap, including a regimented release management schedule
- Develop effective partnerships with corporate functional groups e.g. marketing, care, IT, and architecture organizations
- Lead product usability testing to enhance and refine products
- Build and maintain a rapid prototyping capability
- Publish curated & personalized content on a regular basis to all platforms
- Produce and analyze weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports measuring the performance of mobile activities
The Required Experience
- A natural ability to communicate and inspire all levels of your team
- You have a proven track record of building consistent and award‐winning user interfaces across multiple platforms
- Significant experience managing creative technical teams and vendors to deliver high quality products in very aggressive timeframes
- Experience building/testing usability and navigation across multiple platforms
- Proven background managing and delivering a product roadmap while working under pressure
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management including high level presentations on market forecasts, product updates and budget reviews
- Ability to manage and deliver against several initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent technical acumen in the design and development realm. Ideal candidates will have a technical degree or advanced degrees in related areas
Nice to Have Skills
- Digital Rights Management background
- Direct experience in the cable industry
- Awareness of regulatory and syndication issues and pitfalls