We’re looking for a coder who has experience in Ruby, Perl, Python or PHP (in that order of preference) who LOVES to work in systems and infrastructure. If you don’t love this world, please don’t apply!
Our client has an immediate need for someone who can design solutions, build them out, and implement them in a mission critical environment. They work with everything from single linux boxes up to load balanced and clustered AWS systems.
Some things we’d like to see on your resume:
- Software Development (you’ll be doing 80-90% of your work here)
- Servers running Apache on Linux
- Configuration Management – puppet, chef
- Cloud Systems like AWS, Rackspace, etc
- Load Balancing
- Monitoring – Nagios and others
- A ridiculous amount of experience with Linux – Windows admins need not apply!
If you’re interested and think you have the relevant experience, please send your resume to matt at technical integrity dot com.