Technical Integrity is actively seeking a Senior / Lead QA Engineer for our fast-paced client in Louisville, Colorado. This small team is looking to grow their team significantly for the rest of the
year and this position will play a critical part in the evolution of the company.
Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to work with the software engineering team to make them better and more efficient. This is an opportunity to come in a make an incredible impact on this growing organization. The team is a very seasoned one, but they are young-at-heart and they have a work-hard-play-hard mentality.
Their products are VERY well respected in the new media realm and they have carved an impressive niche for themselves. You’ll likely be excited about the nature of their business as well as
the level of clients that they are currently attracting (and winning). This is your opportunity to make a difference immediately!
Requirements for this role include;
– Top notch communication skills and a passion to function as a key member of a small team
– 3-5 years of experience in hands-on QA with fast-paced engineering teams, preferably in the Agile realm and ideally in the MS stack. Candidates with experience in Java and Open Source are also welcome.
– Highly experienced creating full scope of automated test plans for highly available systems/ software.
– Technical Degree required, Computer Science preferred.
– Focus on system and component efficiencies, strong defect tracking and close out background.
– Two more more years of working on automated front end / UI testing.
– Strong systems documentation background
Nice to haves include;
– Strong scripting background in Shell, Perl or Ruby
– Experience with SaaS or Cloud platforms