This small company is growing fast because of the incredible market traction it’s created in a short period of time. This is an organization where everyone believes in the company mission to make a difference and everyone understands that it’s going to take a lot of work to execute appropriately. This is a collaborative culture of respect. Everyone has a can-do attitude, and a real drive to create quality code in relatively short timelines. You need to work well alone AND together as a team. There are regular standups but there are potential work from home scenarios, depending on what is important to you. This is a casual, laid back, friendly Agile environment, but people take their work very seriously. They also of course value family time and a work life balance.
You will be building applications and working with API’s in a real-time, asynchronous environment. You should be a hungry engineer with experience building complex web applications, preferably with an eye on the User Experience. This role requires deep dedication to shipping quality tested code for a product that is making significant disruptive progress in the market.
The Required Skills
- Strong web app development skills in a fast paced Agile environment
- Demonstrable configuring and utilizing RESTful APIs on a regular basis
- Senior level HTML, CSS and ideally server side experience as well
- Experience in real-time application development- ideally uniting both the web and mobile worlds
- Strong experience both working with MVC architecture AND coding from .js scratch
The Nice-To-Have Skills
- Excellent Messaging / PUB/SUB architecture experience
- Responsive Design / UX background
- Strong TDD experience
- Sass and Less experience