Our client in North Denver is a fast growing startup that’s poised for big things in 2014. The team works well together in this casual environment. The central location lends itself well to road biking in the afternoon on uncrowded roads and of course if that’s not your speed, there are family and community events and beer in the fridge and just plain good people. If you are looking to contribute to a well-oiled and growing startup team- keep reading.
The Release Engineer loves connecting the dots for everyone in the Engineering, QA and Systems groups, ensuring that quality code is delivered in a timely fashion. This new position will be critical to the organization’s growth.
You are not hard headed nor a stick in the mud. You love bringing people, ideas and software together in a neat bow and you can do it in your sleep.
You should care about Identifiability, Reproducibility, Consistency, and Agility
We seek someone who can join a tight-knit, small team that supports the final step of the SDLC.
- Your job is to improve and maintain build automation for continuous integration
- Have ownership over the stability of our Git code repository, test & integration builds and deployment
- Maintain, administer, and upgrade build systems on a regular basis, including shell scripts
- Maintain release calendar across teams
- Develop and manage SCM policies and processes to support development requirements
- Strong background in release & build engineering, source control administration & ops
- A-Z implementation & maintenance of complex build/release systems in a Unix/Linux environment
- Demonstrable background in continuous integration, configuration management
- Great LAMP, SQL and Yum experience
- Strong knowledge of Release Engineering systems, such as: Git, Jira, Jenkins, and Confluence
- A true to desire to work cross-functionally with various teams and changing priorities
- General Linux Systems Administration-level knowledge and debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Love of Agile
Pay is very competitive, there is a bonus structure and equity available