Our client is proud of their culture and it’s resulted in incredibly happy employees. This is a company who operates worldwide, but has very tight knit teams in Denver and Boulder. If you’re down to earth, collaborative and you have a lot to offer the world and you’re excited about sharing it, please keep reading.
Your job will be responsible for translating the priorities to the team leads, keeping them on track and on schedule. You must be in or move to Colorado and a small relocation assistance can be provided if you need it. This is a truly critical role within the engineering organization. You are humble, forthright and fun. You are smart as hell and your teams want to go to the ends of the earth for you. You will be positioned between the VP of Engineering and the team leads.
- Must have a CS background either through education or experience
- You should have worked for large scale companies who have distributed systems
- You must have demonstrated ability to manage teams, if you have not managed please do not apply
- You must be able to understand the complexities of leading teams and the software they are working on
- Organization, priority management, and communication are paramount
- If you were a coder at one time, that is a definite plus
- Experience in core Java applications
The Nice to Haves
- Experience with the Agile process
- Proven experience building and leading a team
This management position will earn in the range of 125-140k per year, based on experience and ability to lead.
Who We are
We are a small professional placement firm focused on making a difference in our community. We give back literally and figuratively by sponsoring great local programs, supporting Meetup groups, and by organizing events focused on the startup world in Denver and Boulder.
We don’t identify with the sales-y or pushy approach that this industry is known for. We pride ourselves on having a candid, honest, straightforward conversation around cultural and technical matching with our clients and we have the same conversation with our candidates.
We are not interested in helping you just find a job, we want to help you find a career doing what you are passionate about. This means that if it’s not a great match, we’ll tell you. If we agree that there’s a good match, we’ll ask you to research our client and then decide whether you want to talk to them.
Our passion is to help our clients build great teams, not just fill positions and we believe our collaborative, honest approach is the right way to do this. Our mantra is “quality over quantity” in everything we do.