Technical Integrity is currently seeking experienced Network Operations Center Engineers for our client in Boulder County, Colorado
These are Tier I and II roles in a 24×7 environment with a good deal of opportunity to make extra money on shift differentials, holiday pay and overtime.
Ideal candidates will have experience managing Windows, Linux and some Solaris stations. You should have great people skills, at all hours of the day as this role interacts with the end-users daily including dealing with service orders, work requests and ad hoc deliverables.
- Must communicate clearly both internally and with high-demand customers in written and verbal form
- Strong ability to juggle priorities in an intense, high-visibility environment;
- Keen ability to follow detailed instructions;
- Excellent technical skills with remote access, file transfer, monitoring of technical systems;
- Willingness to participate in a shift-based (and possibly on-call) environment we will be standing up a 24×7 NOC over the next year and these folks will be at the core of the staff
You should thrive on working in a fast paced environment, working on multiple priorities.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Sciences or related field of study
- At least 1-2 years experience in Information Technology customer or operations support (Help Desk, Call Center)
- Experience supporting a SaaS platform
- Desktop computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and SalesForce
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative style
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Proven troubleshooting skills and a knack for looking at situations from several points of view
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Persuasive with details and facts
- High comfort level working in a diverse, rapidly changing Customer Service environment
- Candidate must be capable of passing background check
- Candidate must have valid driver’s license, auto insurance with reliable transportation
- Candidate must be able to work within a flexible team and independently with minimal management oversight
Candidates with storage experience will be particularly valuable- you have worked with backups, and primary storage with Hitachi, EMC, Dell, Quantum, Netbackup, Avamar or similar products- across Windows, Linux and Solaris environments.
This is an immediate need and we look forward to hearing from all candidates in the near term.