Our client is very intent on finding people who are a great fit for their company both from a technical and a cultural/personality perspective. The first call you do is a culture call, just to make sure! They want people who are excited about the opportunities, interested in their market and customers, and can get into and out of a technical conversation easily. This company is also a believer in work-life balance, because they understand that engineers are not machines that you just plug into a chair and feed Red Bull and Cheetos for fuel.
- The desired candidate will have an understanding of Windows and Macintosh desktops and be able to troubleshoot laptops, printers and basic software problems.
- The day to day will include setting up workstations for new hires, answering trouble tickets, and being a liaison for our team throughout the office.
- Hours are flexible.
- Strong Windows and Mac experience
- Professional Demeanor
- Passion for technology
- Desire to help and make a difference in a fast paced environment
- Super positive attitude
Nice to Haves
- Linux command line exposure