Our client is a company who prides themselves on having a team who all work well together. They will have you do 4 interviews, 2 of which are with the team and direct managers, possibly the CEO and CTO, in order to make sure they can get a good feel for how you communicate and how you work with others. Everyone in the company can approach anyone else in the company and chat, ask questions, and generally get on the same page about what’s going on. If you like a highly collaborative company where you want to make an impact and you may talk to developers or the VPE in the span of 5 minutes, then this company could be a great fit.
We are looking for a strong senior front-end engineer to contribute to a rapidly growing startup in North Denver. Our client is disrupting their niche, successfully- and they seek candidates who are truly interested in digging in, offering ideas and making a difference.
- Solid experience in open source coding
- RESTful Web Services and JSON
- GIT or SVN
Nice to Have:
- Enterprise Web Development Experience
- Agile development
- Developing personal projects or contributing to open source projects
- Familiarity with unit testing, continuous integration, TDD, etc.
- Mobile development of any sort, personal or professional