We’re working with a local company who appreciates a straight forward and honest approach to their work. These are idea people who want to hire someone who can see the big picture and simultaneously build this software towards that goal.
We are hoping you are a Front-End developer who wants to own a product. This person will be asked to not only build out the entire front end of this software system built in OOPHP, but to also take it to the next level as a SaSS application. You will be the only developer in-house and will be asked to set the realistic expectations for what can be done and when it will be completed.
This job entails:
- Build quality software first and foremost
- Solve problems
- Work closely with non-technical users of the system
- Obfuscate backend functionality
- Handle feature requests from coworkers and customers
- Solve bugs in PHP from time to time
Technologies you should know:
- PHP – Object Oriented as well as scripting experience
- Automated testing of your code
If you’re interested in this position, please send your resume to [email protected] You will be asked to do a software test project to prove that you know what you’re doing.